Last update: Dec 2022
The website www.aptardigitalhealth.com (hereinafter the “Website”), published by Aptar Digital Health (hereinafter “ADH”), is the corporate website of ADH presenting its solutions and services.
While you are accessing, browsing, navigating and using the Website and its services, you communicate your personal data to ADH.
These personal data are protected by law. As a result, ADH, as data controller, has implemented appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal data.
Should you have any questions, you may directly contact ADH by sending an email to [email protected] .
1. What kind of personal data are processed by ADH?
All personal data provided by you via the Website or when you communicate with ADH are processed by ADH, namely:
|Type of data||Examples of data|
|Identification data||Fist name, last name, company|
|Contact details||Email address, phone number|
|Data related to your exchanges with ADH||Date and subject of your contact requests, exchanges with ADH’ services|
|Data related to your job application (“Join us” section)||Resume, cover letter, current job, professional experiences, education, photography|
Also, the Website automatically collect the following data via cookies and other trackers:
|Type of data||Examples of data||Purposes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
|Date and time of the visit, IP address, device unique identifier, device type, browser type, operating system, system configuration data, referring URLs, viewed pages and files||These data are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and its website, as well as internal business analytics purposes such as audience measurement. For more information on cookies, please see the Cookies Policy of the Website.|
The provision of certain types of personal data may be necessary or optional, depending on the services you wish to receive. Mandatory data will be marked as such during collection of your personal data. If you refuse to provide mandatory data, ADH may not be able to process your request.
2. For what PURPOSES does ADH use your personal data?
ADH processes your personal data for the following purposes only:
|Purposes||Examples of use of your personal data||Legal bases|
|Managing the contact requests||· to contact you
· to answer your questions
|Legitimate interest of ADH to manage its contact requests|
|Managing your job application
(“Join Us” section)
|· to examine your job application
· to contact you
· to organize an interview
|To take steps prior to contract|
|Improving the Website and its services, as well as your user experience on the Website||· to evaluate and improve the Website and the services it provides
· to facilitate your navigation of the Website
· to take steps designed to protect the security of the Website
|Legitimate interest of ADH to improve the Website and its services, as well as your user experience on the Website|
|Pre-litigation or litigation management
|· to take action against any identified breach
· to manage any dispute or litigation
|Legitimate interest of ADH in defending its rights and interests|
|Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations||· to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
· to process your requests to exercise your rights
|Legal and regulatory obligations to which ADH is subject|
|· to keep interested parties informed of the latest ADH news||Consent from user|
3. Who can access your personal data?
Your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients when you access, browse, navigate and use the Website and the services it provides:
|ADH and its duly authorized employees||Management of the Website and its services|
|Companies of the ADH Group and their duly authorized employees||Exclusively for administrative, operational, technical purposes, in particular for the processing of your job application|
|ADH’ service providers (hosting provider, IT service providers, etc.)||Exclusively for operational and technical purposes related to the management of the Website and its services|
|Administrative or judiciary authorities||Exclusively in the case of an express and justified request or in case of an alleged violation of legal or regulatory provisions|
|Lawyers and all interested parties||Exclusively in the case of the management of possible disputes and other legal matters where appropriate|
|Other third parties||Following or during a restructuring, reconstitution, acquisition, debt financing, merger, sale of assets of ADH or a similar transaction, as well as in case of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership where personal data are transferred to one or more third parties as assets of ADH|
4. Will your personal data be transferred outside of the EUROPEAN UNION/EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
As far as possible, your personal data are processed within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA). However, ADH and some of ADH’ service providers being located outside of the EU/EEA, your personal information may therefore be processed in third countries.
When your personal data are transferred outside the EU/EEA, ADH will, in the absence of an adequacy decision and after having carried out an assessment of the level of protection of your rights on the territory of the third country where the recipient of your personal data is established, implement all necessary measures through the adoption of appropriate safeguards (such as standard contractual clauses). A copy of such safeguards can be obtained by sending an email directly to ADH at [email protected]
|Name of the recipient||Third country||Adopted safeguards|
|ADH LLC||United States||Technical and organizational measures in place|
5. How does ADH protect your personal data?
ADH has implemented technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data, in particular against potential data breaches likely to cause, either by accident or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or divulgation of your personal data. These measures will guarantee a level of security adapted to the data and will consider the state of the art and the cost of implementation in relation to the risks and nature of the data to be protected.
ADH guarantees that all members of its personnel and any other person processing your personal data will respect the internal rules and procedures related to the processing of personal data, including the technical and organizational security measures put in place to protect your personal data. In this context, ADH reviews and updates its practices regularly to enhance your privacy and ensure that its internal policies are followed.
If you have found a vulnerability or would like to report a security incident, you may send an email to [email protected]
6. For how long are your personal data STORED?
As a general rule, your personal data will only be retained for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which said data was collected, or as necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
In the absence of applicable exceptions:
- the data collected via the contact form will be kept until the complete processing of your request;
- if your job application is unsuccessful, the data collected in the context of your job application will be kept for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file;
- your traffic data will be kept for a period of thirteen (13) months from the connection date.
In addition to this, ADH will keep your personal data for:
- three (3) years for data processed for marketing purposes;
- five (5) years for evidence purposes relating to legal claims;
- ten (10) years from the end of the relevant fiscal year for personal data retained for accounting purposes as well as for commercial documents.
7. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
If you are based in the EU/ EEA, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- you can request the access to your personal data in order to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information on how ADH processes your personal data and on your rights (as provided in this policy), as well as a copy of your personal data.
- you can request the rectification of your personal data in order to obtain the modification of your personal data if they are obsolete, inaccurate or incomplete ;
- you can object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on ADH’ legitimate interest. ADH will no longer process your personal data unless ADH demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, such as the respect of a legal obligation (e.g. legal obligation involving the retention of documents), or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
you can request the restriction of the processing during a limited period of time, in particular in order to carry out some verifications, where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing of which is thus restricted for the period necessary for ADH to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and, rather than requesting their deletion, you prefer to restrict their use;
- ADH no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, which is thus restricted pending the verification of whether the compelling legitimate grounds of ADH may override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- you can withdraw your consent when it has been obtained, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations previously carried out.
you can ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also can request their transmission to another controller where technically feasible. This right is not exercised in all circumstances, it applies only if it fulfils all the following conditions:
- your request is only related to your personal data (excluding anonymous or third party data);
- your request does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others, in particular those of ADH (including trade secrets or intellectual property);
- the processing is carried out by automated means (paper files are therefore not included);
- the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract (to check if it is the case, you can see the article 2 of this policy).
you can request the deletion of your personal data (or right to be forgotten), where one of the following legal grounds applies:
- you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons justifying to maintain the processing of your personal data (such as an obligation for ADH to keep certain personal data);
- you object to marketing activities;
- you decide to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based;
- your personal data are no longer useful for the original purposes for which they were collected or for any other type of processing;
- the use that is made of your data does not comply with the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
- You can define either general or specific guidelines regarding your personal data in the event of your death (for example, their deletion or transmission to any person of your choice). You may revoke your instructions at any time.
It is specified that the exercise of these rights is based on the legal basis of the processing as indicated in article 2 of this policy, as follows:
|Consent||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Withdrawal of consent|
|Steps prior to a contract||Yes||Yes||No|
Under certain circumstances, ADH may ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and ensure the exercise of your rights. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to an individual who does not have the right to receive it.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you may directly contact ADH by sending an email to [email protected] .
If needed, you may also lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority. This right may be exercised at any time and free of charge, at the exclusion of potential postal fees or expenses related to legal representation or assistance should you choose to engage third party assistance for the procedure.
8. Changes to this policy